Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? We are always on the hunt for curious and smart foxes such as you!
Join us at Revier, a new and innovative hotel concept curated in Switzerland which is exclusively located in the Burj Khalifa district.
- Greet every guest with a gracious smile, a positive attitude and ensure that guests feel welcome
- Follow the intuition to anticipate each guest’s likes or dislikes to add a personalized touch that creates a special memory
- Take pride in work and commit to provide the best possible guest experience.
- Work in an organized manner and follow the departmental sequence of service
- Practice proper health, safety and sanitary guidelines/protocols while cleaning guest rooms, stocking linen and terry and completing assigned checklists.
- Deliver guest requests and set up furniture items in guest rooms as requested.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service areas, including debris, room service trays, unread newspapers and soiled linens.
- Clean, maintain, and store cleaning equipment.
- Ensure guest privacy and security i.e. any confidential guest information is not disclosed
- Follow all hotel and safety and security policies and procedures. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Seize any opportunity to go beyond the expectations of the position to assist with a guest’s needs, help a co-worker and fulfill a reasonable request by a manager.
- Aware and comply with all ‘statutory’ trainings, protocols and operational procedures mandated by UAE Government
- On cancelled or visit visa who can join immediately
- A cheerful personality with love for people, cleanliness and hygiene
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Housekeeping Attendant preferably in an upscale or lifestyle hotel
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of cleaning techniques, chemicals, safety procedures and requirements
- Physically able to bend, push, pull, lift and carry weight of more than 50lbs
- Flexible to work in varying shifts that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Conversational fluency in English
We look forward to meeting you! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org