Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? We are always on the hunt for curious and smart foxes such as you!
Join us at Revier, a new and innovative hotel concept curated in Switzerland which is exclusively located in the Burj Khalifa district.
- Follow the HR & Training Strategy in line with the brand’s philosophy and service ethos.
- Be the heart of all employee-related initiatives, issues and activities within the hotel and the guardian of the company culture.
- First point of contact in the journey of the colleagues and be the liaison on arrival and departure.
- Create the Colleague Journey while ensuring an effective on-boarding and off-boarding process for colleagues.
- Establish and maintain an organized filing system(print/digital) for records, reports and documents.
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and liase with the PRO company for visa processing.
- Support the hotel’s focus on multiskilled and multitasked workforce by recruiting and training people who fit the brand personality and can provide exceptional guest services.
- Prepare the probation evaluation tracking and coordinate with all departments the completion.
- Facilitate and coordinate Performance Management across the hotel.
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation.
- Handle colleagues’ communication boards/platforms, social media and HRIS. Administer the colleagues’ announcements such as new joiner, birthdays, birth and marriages etc.
- Manage monthly cutoff date for payroll and data management for Payroll processing.
- Manage colleague’ relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner including disciplinaries, grievances, and performance.
- Ensure all correspondence addressed to HR are responded to/acted on within established time frames.
- Initiate and drive the Colleagues Wellbeing, Happiness and Engagement framework and ensure monthly programs/activities are conducted.
- Manage colleagues’ locker allocation and carry out inspections regularly.
- Regularly observe the cafeteria meal quality and sanitation/hygiene practices of colleagues. Give immediate feedback to appropriate individuals to ensure maintenance of highest standards.
- Assist in fostering a culture of talent development through facilitating soft skills trainings and coordinating external trainings.
- Be a part HR & Training Specialists network from competitive hotels and other industries.
- Stay abreast of changes, UAE legislation, latest employment trends in the local market to remain competitive.
- Facilitate and comply with all ‘statutory’ trainings, protocols and operational procedures mandated by UAE Government.
- A cheerful personality with passion for people, creativity and engagement.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience as a HR & Training Executive, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle hotel.
- Proficient understanding of Computer systems such as: Prologic, Service One, MS Office is preferred.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and verbal)
We look forward to meeting you! Send your CV to email@example.com